Our CORE Programs
Club Core Programs engage young people in activities with adults, peers and family members that enable them to reach their full potential. Based on the interests and needs of the boys and girls they serve, Clubs offer diverse program activities in five areas:
- Character and Leadership Development - Empower youth to become global citizens who support and influence their Club and community, sustain meaningful relationships with others, develop a positive self-image and good character and respect their own and others' cultural identities.
- Education and Career Development - Enable youth to become proficient in basic education disciplines, set goals, explore careers, prepare for employment and embrace technology to achieve success in a career.
- Health and Life Skills - Develop young people's capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurture their own well-being, set personal goals and live as self-sufficient adults.
- The Arts - Encourage youth to develop their creativity and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of the visual arts, crafts, performing arts and creative writing.
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation - Programs develop fitness, positive use of leisure time, skills for stress management, appreciation for the environment and social skills. Background checks are required for all coaches.
Some of our members having fun in the gym